Saturday, October 16, 2010

moments...


I had another one of those moments yesterday. You know when you are sitting somewhere beautiful, with the ones that you love, and you are having fun, and you take a moment to just sit back and 'take it all in.' Zack & Maggie were digging in the sand at the beach, and the mountains were watching over us and the sun was warming our backs. I felt truly blessed, and was/am truly thankful that I live in such a beautiful place and have such incredible children. I am also unable to express how fortunate I feel for being able to enjoy these moments with my family. I didn't realize how happy staying home with Zack & Maggie would make me. Don't get me wrong, not every moment in our lives is so poignant, but for the most part it really is wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Makes my heart happy to know you have had the opportunity to stay home with the little ones, you are making life-time memories.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete