Monday, August 30, 2010

ELMO











Elmo, one of the cutest characters on Sesame Street if you ask me. I have to admit that the "tickle me Elmo" dolls kinda freak me out, but the basic old school Elmo gets two thumbs up from me.

My friend Laura's son loves Elmo and she facebooked me to see if I could help her out. I love making furry characters and have the perfect icing tip for it, so I said yes! I didn't think Zack & Maggie knew who this little guy was as we don't watch that much tv, but as I was making him they peeked over the counter and exclaimed "ELMO!!" I had forgotten that they both have pj's with Elmo on them. They were very excited about these cupcakes so I made sure I had a few extra to taste test. Apparently Elmo's icing tastes better than his cakey body ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment